Monday, October 19, 2015

Tinker Lab on Robot Art Part 2

Hey guys!  In the last post, we learned about the drawbot I made. In this post I am talking about my last few projects. They were fun and easy!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

 It's pretty cool making art using a drawbot. It's also good making art with just the motor! I got to make art with the motor, the project name is called "Electric Spin Art."

I first took off the motor from the drawbot and evened out the clay. Next, I stuck a piece of tape on the clay. (I had to fold it around to make it sticky on both sides.) Next, I cut out a circle on the last page of the tinker-zine and stuck it to the tape. Last I got some markers, turned the motor on, and started coloring the circle. I had a bit of trouble doing this project, but I had fun doing it. (I think the clay was lop-sided. Oops, silly me! ^_^)

Fail #2
Fail #1











/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

My next 2 projects were called "Crazy Checkerboard" and "Wacky Walk." These projects make it easy to make art and it's easy to do at home.

When I started Crazy Checkerboard, I had to start at the top left corner of the graph paper and color in some squares as I went.(Each line I got through, I switch to another color.) If I get a 1, 2, or 3, I color a square. If I get a 4, 5, or 6, I leave a blank.

I did wacky walk next, it was as easy as crazy checkerboard. Here's a chart for what numbers stand for which move.
----------------------------
1 or 2 =  Go forward
3 = Go right
4 = Go left
5 = Draw a dot
6 = Draw a circle
----------------------------

                  My walk was a really wacky walk, hence the name. It was fun too, I liked it!
Like I said, really wacky walk, it's like a maze!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I hoped you enjoyed this post, if you did please like and comment. I will see you in the next post. Bye guys! <3

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\|/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

No comments:

Post a Comment