Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Unboxing video on Electricity

Ola guys! Today I have a brand new unboxing video on electricity. It's "Shockingly" amazing! ( Rim shot!) Oh, computer joke! What is that fly doing in my computer? I guess my screen saver is a little "buggy!" (RIM  SHOT!)  :-P I got that from between the lions.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\





Please one up my unboxing video. :-)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I hope you enjoyed my unboxing video... and the jokes! Please one up. Good bye!!!! ;-) <8>
                              I hope you had a "SHOCKING" time!                                                    ^
                                                                                                                                    Double Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment