Friday, April 3, 2015

Tinker Lab

Hello everybody and welcome to another post. Today I'm going to be talking about something new on my blog called "Tinker Lab."  This is going to be a really short post.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I'm still going to be talking about stemist things on my blog, but there is only one more "Groovy lab in a Box" coming this month, and then "Tinker Lab" is going to be coming once a month. This is still a STEM blog and you know what that means...

Science
Technology
Engineering
Math

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I just wanted to tell you guys about tinker lab. Thank you so much for reading this post. I bet tinker lab is going to be fun! Gooooooood bbbbbbbyyyyyyeeeeee! (-: <3

1 comment: